Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rain Drops

This Thursday morning has me a little fired up and it ain't from the coffee in my Starbucks cup. It's from my emotions following my web browsing experience. First off, dissapointment abounds as my girl J.Finch and her United States Softball Team lost to Japan. I know they play baseball in Japan, but softball? Come on. Unless Matsuzaka and Fukudome were on that team (they aren't) we had no business losing that game.

Then came anger as I discovered that last night none of my so-called friends (Casey) even gave me so much of a heads up on the "Wet T-Shirt Contest" that came as a result of the rain falling in Beijing at the Olympic Beach Volleyball Final matches . No texts. No phone calls. Not even an email. Nothing.

Finally came peace and then jealousy. Peace for the setting of this photo: US girls winnig Gold in the rain. Jealousy for... well, do I really need to tell you? No, I didn't think so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent Pic! Gotta love the ol' pat on the ass tradition of beach volleyball!

Anonymous said...

I don't understand. Are you jelouse of the slant eye, or the swim suit that is crammed half way up her poop shoot?