Thursday, August 7, 2008

Monsoons and mornings

As I write this a deep rumble is occurring (no not my stomach). Thunder is booming like an angry man pounding on the door of a closed Luby's Cafeteria. It is quite disturbing, especially when you notice water pooling around the inside corner of your window. Oh well. Only another month of the storms rolling through the desert.

Tomorrow is Friday (thank god). I just need to make it through the work day and hit the bars. Its been a long week. Do you think anyone would have a problem if I brought my flask in and just did a few shooters in the morning? Nah, me neither.

This weekend I have an interview with a member of the Chicago Cubs front office. He is staying at an incredibly nice resort in the metro-Phoenix area, names will not to be discussed here. You will have to wait and read the book. Patience my friends, patience.

The power just went off for a split second so I better sign off. Until next time.

No comments: