Thursday, October 2, 2008

Media Credentials

Sometimes it pays to be in showbiz. I scored myself a media pass to the Arizona Fall League. I will be the exclusive writer for XTRA and hopefully get an interview or two for my book. I know Ryne Sandberg is managing one of the teams so my mission is to get an interview from him. If you have a question you'd like me to ask drop me a comment.

This weekend I am checking out First Friday. I know I know. I've been in Phoenix for how long and never been? Then Saturday night I am going to a huge kegger. Not really. I am however going to a really freaking nice house up in Cave Creek and definitely looking forward to it.

I found out who the mysterious commenter was and is. Of course it was not too tough. After I installed google analytics and saw that most of my pageviews were from San Francisco it was pretty obvious. No not Barry Bonds.

No word yet on the bachelor party. I don't know what everyone is waiting for. Let's get this show on the road.

No comments: